Analysis and Mapping
The GIS Center provides these customized map production and data modeling services:
- Generation of point data based on the GPS or address the customer provides;
- Generation of polygon or line features based on CAD files or digitized information;
- Digitization and/or scanning of printed maps;
- Conversion of scanned images into geo-referenced digital files;
- Image enhancement and processing of aerial photos, satellite images, and other remotely sensed datasets;
- Overlay of custom data with existing in-house datasets;
- Statistical analysis and spatial modeling;
- Other map publishing services–contact us for details.
- $50 per hour
- Non-FIU patrons
- $75 per hour
- Payments must be made in advance using FIU SmartBilling, or Personal Check or Money Order made out to "Florida International University" with "GIS Center" in the memo field.
*All Services offered by the FIU GIS Center, including fee-based Services, are for support of FIU Educational and Research activities.